Whether you’ve got a green thumb or you’re a plant-murderer – these tips are invaluable!
1. There’s always something that needs to be done in a garden: Here’s a month-by-month guide to what you should be doing.
2. Do you need your hand trowel or your shovel? Follow this flow chart to pick the correct gardening tool.
3. Compost in your apartment (without making it smelly) using this guide.
4. Leaves, grass clippings, newspaper: become a mulch master with this chart.
5. Follow these techniques to kill weeds without using chemicals.