1. Store spices in empty Tic Tac containers.
Image Credit: Good House Keeping
2. To clean a blender easily, just blend soap and water.
Image Credit: Unknown
3. Use a wooden spoon to keep pots from boiling over.
Image Credit: Epic Dish
4. Get grip with a rubber band when opening tough jars.
Image Credit: Diply
5. Store foil, plastic wrap and parchment paper in a handy magazine rack.
Image Credit: Good Housekeeping
6. Use binder clips to keep sponges upright, dry and slime-free.
Image Credit: Skinny Mom
7. Store snacks in shoe pockets, and make the most of the pantry door.
Image Credit: UpRoxx
8. Use a Food Hugger to keep ends fresh.
Image Credit: The Grommet
9. Freeze leftover soup in a cupcake tin. Pop them out, and you'll have ready-to-heat individual soup portions.
Image Credit: The Krazy Coupon Lady
10. Hang knives horizontally with magnets, and save MAJOR space.
Image Credit: Etch Design Lab
11. Use baking soda to dissolve grease on pots and pans.
Image Credit: PopSugar
12. Make mini baking soda pouches that de-odorize your fridge, so you don't have to put the whole box in.
Image Credit: Shaina Smith
13. Freeze ice cream containers in a plastic bag -- it keeps the ice cream soft and scoop-able.
Image Credit: DIY and Crafts
14. To enliven stale chips, drizzle with olive oil and zap them in the microwave.
Image Credit: Distractify
15. Shake pancake batter in a plastic bag to mix, then tie the ends for easy pouring.
Image Credit: The Food Fairy
16. Steam-clean the microwave by heating a bowl of water and vinegar inside. Then wipe clean.
Image Credit: LifeHacker
17. When you run out of dishwasher soap, make your own with baking soda and salt.
Image Credit: Suzy Strutner
Credit: H/T Huffington Post